- Raise awareness of the need to end party based political systems which divide people and work in the interests of the political parties and not the interests of people or the country. This includes banning the practice of political ‘whipping’.
- To increase the power of people and reduce the power of the state-funded elite. Our economy and society are still based on elitism and unfairness, so we need ordinary people to address these economic and social absurdities.
- To reduce elitism and unfairness we need to extend to all people the economic and social principles of Contract, Choice and Consent. It is these core principles which dating back to the eighteenth century form the basis for our rights and freedom. Relationships at every level from the personal to the political must reflect these principles. We must preserve them to preserve our freedom and extend our democracy.
- We are the slaves and the victims of indebtedness. Only the elite benefit from indebtedness. Austerity and Anti-austerity are the elite’s way of making us pay, one way or another, to maintain their power and position.
- The whole western world’s economy is now sustained by debt driving a measured by ‘growth’ economic agenda. We buy manufactured goods but do not manufacture. This is not a sustainable economy at all. It is a scheme which turns western debt into wealth for a global elite and makes human lives and the planet toxic. We must all reduce our demand to slow and reverse the destruction of our precious planet and we must stop obsessing about growth.